Sabila: ‘I did not get married’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sabila: ‘I did not get married’

Post by Admin on Tue May 10, 2016 3:16 am

Sabila Nur and Salman Muqtadir are not married just yet! The announcement came through a Facebook post of Sabila around 10:30pm on Sunday reading: “Brothers and sisters, I have not gotten married.”

The post was made after being bombarded with numerous questions throughout the day regarding her marriage, says the actress.  The discussion over the duo’s marriage flooded social media after Salman posted some pictures which depicts snapshots of their wedding ceremony.

Since then, the two received a number of phone calls and messages but ignored the matter. At night, Sabila posted the status to clarify the situation. On his YouTube channel Salman: The Brown Fish, Salman uploaded an eight-minute video titled “Mom, I got married.” In the video, Salman and Sabila are seen married. They return to Salman’s home, leaving Salman’s mother flabbergasted.  

Sabila said: “The video was made with the help of some friends just to surprise Salman’s mother on Mother’s Day. It was just for fun.” Earlier, Salman, jokingly, proposed to Sabila during a program in public. Sabila and Salman regularly act on the small screen. Salman regularly uploads funny videos  on his two channels on YouTube.

- See more at: Dhaka Tribune
Admin
Admin

http://deshitv.forum.cm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum